HAKII Mars Portable Bluetooth Speaker Manual
THE PACKAGE CONTENT
Press and hold the power button for 2s to switch HAKII MARS on. The product indicator turns flashing white, and the HAKII MARS is ready to be set up.
When the product indicator flashes white, switch on Bluetooth on your device. Find the device list and select HAKII MARS. The product indicator turns solid white, a sound prompt is heard and HAKII MARS is ready to play
ACTIVATE THE VOICE ASSISTANT
Long press to activate voice recognition.
* Currently available for Siri and some Android built-in voice assistant.
SETTING UP ALEXA COMMAND FUNCTIONALITY (Alexa Version)
Support Alexa Voice Assistant, fit for countries: United States, UK, Ireland, Canada (en, fr) Germany, Austria, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, Mexico...
- Search and download the Amazon Alexa APP from APP Store or Google Play on your device.
- Connect the Speaker to your device via Bluetooth.
- Login your Amazon account in the APP.
- 1) Open the Amazon Alexa APP and select DEVICES > + > Add Device > Headphones
2) Wait till the device code has shown and select: HAKII MARS BLE (via IOS mobile phone) or HAKII MARS (via Android mobile phone). If you can't find device code for long time, please exit Amazon Alexa APP and reopen it.
3)Finish your setting.
4) Try to activate the Alexa with double press the PLAY/PAUSE button on Speaker and talk with Alexa!
ALEXA SUPPORT & ADDITIONAL TIPS:
For the latest topic in Alexa related support, visit:
To visit the Alexa website: http://alexa.amazon.com
To download the Amazon Alexa App:
- Amazon Appstore: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P03D4D2
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.dee.app
- AppIe App Store: Search Amazon Alexa
UPDATE YOUR SPEAKER SOFTWARE (Alexa Version)
- Connect the Speaker to your device via Bluetooth.
- Make sure you had download the Amazon Alexa APP.
- Search and download the "BT AMA OTA" APP from APP Store or Google Play on your device.
- Open the "BT AMA OTA" APP and Click > HAKII MARS BLE (via IOS mobile phone) or HAKII MARS (via Android mobile phone) >Skip, enter the upgrade page.
- If your device is the newest version, it won't be prompt to upgrade file. lf your device is not the newest version, it will be prompt to upgrade file. Select "Online file" , the upgrade button will turn to ight blue, and download the Network File. After this, it will shows aq file had download.
- Then, It will shows "Upgrade Success, Please reboot device" after upgrade success. If it shows "Fall, Upgrade Fail" that means you should to try download the upgrade file and try again.
- Next time when your device need to upgrade again, just need click on the downloaded file name to automatically upgrade.
REFERENCE COMMAND (Alexa Version)
|Daily Life||To ask the local weather (and set your location in your Alexa account)||"Alexa,how is the weather?"
"Alexa, how is the weather in____(location)?"
|To ask for traffic conditions (and to set up your starting and ending points in your Alexa account)||"Alexa,how is traffic?"|
|To ask for another location's current time||"Alexa,what time is it in ___(location)? "|
|To view the current message (after opening the notification that you have received it)||"Alexa, what are my notifications?"
"Alexa, what did I miss?"
|Amazon Music (Payment Required) Radio (iHeartradio. Tunein)||Play by Song and Artist Name||"Alexa, play____"|
|Add songs to Favorites||"Alexa, I like this song."
"Alexa, Thumbs up."
|Skip ahead or backwards to the next or previous song||"Alexa, play the next song."
"Alexa, play the previous song."
|Play by Singer's Name||"Alexa, play____"|
|To play an iHeartRadio show (such as channel star 101.3)||"Alexa, play star 101.3 from iHeartRadio."|
|To play a Tunein radio show||"Alexa, play Tunein"|
|News||To play/Read a Newsletter||"Alexa, news update."|
|To play Sports News (Using a Set Team of Followers in Account)||"Alexa,sports update."|
|Audio Books (Payment Required)||To play an audio book||Alexa, play an audio book.|
|To skip ahead or behind to the next or previous chapter||"Alexa, next chapter."
"Alexa, previous chapter."
|To skip to Section [X]||"Alexa, go to chapter [X]"|
|To fast-fomard and rewind (approx- 30 seconds)||"Alexa, skip forward/back."|
|Universal Playback Controls||To Pause||"Alexa, pause."|
|To Resume Play||"Alexa, resume."
|To Play Next/Previous Song||"Alexa, play the next song."
"'Alexa, play the previous song."
|To Stop Playing||"Alexa, stop"|
|To Adjust to a Volume (Ex.:Adjust to 50)||"Alexa, set the volume to 50."|
|To Increase or Decrease the Volume||"Alexa, volume up (or) volume down."|
|To Ask What Song is Playing||"Alexa, what is playing?"|
|Communication||To call somebody||"Alexa, call_________"|
|To send message to somebody||"Alexa, send message to_______"|
- Wireless Version: 5.0
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Battery Capacity: 3.7 V / 1000 mAH
- Input voltage: DC 5V / 1A
- Dimension: 154 * 98 * 43.5 mm
- Weight:182 g
- Please follow the instructions in this manual.
- Please use and store this product in the ambient temperature environment.
- Do not use this product near the heat source, such as a radiator, a hot air conditioner, a stove, or other instruments that produce heat.
- No matter the product is damaged for any reason, it must be dealt with in time with the after-sale personnel of us. Any unauthorized demolition and modification will make the warranty invalid.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Do NOT make unauthorized alterations to this product.
- Use this product only with an agency approved power supply which meets local regulatory requirements (e.g., UL, CSA, VDE, CCC).
- Do not expose products containing batteries to excessive heat (e.g. from storage in direct sunlight, fire or the like).
- IPX7 is not a permanent condition, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by HAKII could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device complies with FCC and Industry Canada radiation exposure limits set forth for general population. It must not be co-located or be operating in conjunction with any other antennas or transmitters.
HAKII hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU and all other applicable EU directive requirements.
Frequency band of operation 2400 to 2483.5 MHz:
- Bluetooth: Maximum transmit power less than 20 dBm EIRP.
- Bluetooth Low Energy: Maximum power spectral density less than 10 dBm/MHz EIRP. DON'T attempt to remove the rechargeable lithium-ion battery from this product. Contact your local HAKII retailer or other qualified professional for removal.
Please dispose of used batteries properly, following local regulations. Do not incinerate.
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources, human health and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the shop where you bought this product.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HAKII offers ONE (1) year warranty on all HAKII® products from the date of original purchase. The products should be purchased either from HAKII owned retail store or HAKII authorized dealers. Proof of purchase is needed to prove the product is purchased from HAKII authorized sales channels. HAKII offer free repair or replacement service during the warranty period.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
- Defects that cause by not following the products user manual, or using the parts that are not made or authorized by HAKII, or using the pirated software.
- Defects that caused by disassembling the products by any unauthorized maintenance center or person.
- Defects that caused by accident or any force majeure event, such as fire, water, external extrusion force or drop, lightning, earthquake, typhoon, etc.
- Deterioration of the components or the parts used on products, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as headphone ear pads, silicon ear tips, batteries, etc.
- Fake commodities are not covered by the warranty.
- For unspecified terms, refer to the local laws and regulations where the sales stores and dealers located.
To claim repairs under warranty, please contact the dealers or retailers where the relevant product is purchased. To validate your warranty, you will need to provide the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase