HAKII WAKE Percussion Massage Gun Manual
HAKII WAKE Technical Specifications
- Rated Power:36W +- 10%
- Vibration mode: 3 Levels
- Speed: 2000 - 2800 RPM
- Battery: 4800 mAh x 1
- Input: 5V2A, TYPE-C Port
- Using Time: 4-6 Hours
- Charging Time: 3.5 Hours
- Deep Tissue Massager x 1
- Massage Head x 6
- TYPE-C Charging Cable x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
- After pressing the button for 3 seconds, the massager will start, and the indicator light on the left side of the button will light up. At this time, the working state is slow gear;
- The massager has three gears: Slow gear > Middle gear > High gear > Turn off
- Each time you press the button, the vibration intensity will be increased. When the button is pressed shortly in the high-speed gear, the massager will return to the low-speed gear and cycle in turn;
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to shut down.
* Overrunning protection: the product will be turn off automatically every 10 minutes to avoid overrunning. If longer run time is required, simply restart the product.
** Locked-rotor protection: When blocked to a certain degree in any gear, the motor will stop rotating. The massager will stop working and you need to press the button for 3 seconds to restart from the first gear.
Charging your massager
⚠ For your safety, please always use appropriate 5V input charger/adapter to charge the product. DO NOT USE Quick Charging USB Adapter to charge the product, as it might damage the product.
- Please use the TYPE-C charging cable included in this box to charge the massager;
- Connect the TYPE-C plug of the charging cable to the charging port on the massager, and then connect the USB plug to the charger or the USB port of the computer to start charging;
- When charging the massager, the indicator light below the button will light up according to the remaining power, and all four indicator lights will light up when fully charged.
- Please use a quilified charger purchased from a regular munufacturer.
- If the massager has not been used for a long time, please charge the massager before use.
Care and Maintenance
To reduce the risk of failure, electric shock, injury, fire and equipment damage. Before using this product again, please read all the instructions and warning in this manual:
- It is not allowed to be used by minors. This product is not a toy
- Do not immerse the product in water. If it falls into the water, please send it for inspection in time.
- It is forbidden to put the product near the fire source or into the fire.
- Do not use it around the head, heart and genitals
- Do not use it on bones. Only use this product in soft tissue of the body without pain or discomfort.
- Do not drop the product intentionally
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble the product
- It is forbidden to replace or supplement medical treatment with equipment. If you have pain, or are receiving medical treatment, please consult your doctor before using the equipment.
- Do not put fingers, hair or other parts of the body close to the axis and back of the massage head to avoid pinch injury
- Stop the operation immediately if the equipment is broken or damaged.
If you have the following conditions or any health-related problems, please consult your doctor
- Pregnancy, diabetes and complications such as neuropathy and retinal damage
- Use of cardiac pacemaker, recent operation, epilepsy or migraine, protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc and anterior displacement of bone vertebrae.
- Recent joint replacement surgery or intrauterine device placement, metal implants or other concerns about their own body.
Consult doctor before using this product to reduce the risk of injury
If the massager is not working, please try the following:
Ensure that the battery of your massager is being charged.
If the massager cannot be recharged:
If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works. If you use a computer, ensure that it is connected and the USB port is powered.
⚠ Safety instructions for the lithium battery and charging the product
- The input voltage to the product is DC 5V 2A.
- In order to charge the product in safe manner and reliable conditions, please only adopt certified appropriate charger / adapter for charging the product.
- Only charge the product at ambient tempreatures between 10 deg ℃/50 deg℉ and 40 deg ℃/104 deg℉
- Do not heat above 70 deg ℃/158 deg℉, eg. Do not expose to sunlight or throw into fire.
- Switch off the product after use.
- Please note that we won't take any responsibility for any wrong operation (eg. Voltage higher than 5V) as this may result in severe injury or loss of property, and we cannot control the operating process during the time the user using this product.
- In extreme cases, abuse or misuse of Lithium battery pack can lead to explosion, heat generation, fire development or smoke development.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that the interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
RF warning statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HAKII offers ONE (1) year warranty on all HAKII® products from the date of original purchase. The products should be purchased either from HAKII owned retail store or HAKII authorized dealers. Proof of purchase is needed to prove the product is purchased from HAKII authorized sales channels. HAKII offer free repair or replacement service during the warranty period.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
- Defects that cause by not following the products user manual, or using the parts that are not made or authorized by HAKII, or using the pirated software.
- Defects that caused by disassembling the products by any unauthorized maintenance center or person.
- Defects that caused by accident or any force majeure event, such as fire, water, external extrusion force or drop, lightning, earthquake, typhoon, etc.
- Deterioration of the components or the parts used on products, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as headphone ear pads, silicon ear tips, batteries, etc.
- Fake commodities are not covered by the warranty.
- For unspecified terms, refer to the local laws and regulations where the sales stores and dealers located. To claim repairs under warranty, please contact the dealers or retailers where the relevant product is purchased. To validate your warranty, you will need to provide the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.