HAKII WIND II Bluetooth Cycling Glasses Manual
Applicable to HAKII Wind II Bluetooth Cycling Glasses
- Long Press the "M" button 2 seconds turn on/off, blue led flashed when power on, Voice prompts "Power on"; Red led flashed when power off, Voice prompts "Power off"
- It will automatically enter pairing mode after powering on (the red and blue lights flash alternately), turn on the Bluetooth of the device to be connected, and search for HAKII WIND II to pair. After successful pairing, the blue light will flash once every 3 seconds. Disconnect the Bluetooth connection and re-enter pairing mode. Automatically connects back to the last connected Bluetooth device after powering on, and automatically shuts down if there is no Bluetooth connection after 5 minutes.
- One tap the "V" button volume up, prompt sound in maximum volume
- Long press "V" button volume down
- One tap "M" button to Play/Pause
- One tap "M" to answer phone call
- One tap "V" to reject phone call
- One tap "M" to hang up
- Press "V" to answer new phone call or hang up currently phone call
Double tap "M" button
- Charging time about 40 min, battery low alarm with voice prompt "battery low".
- The low battery alarm interval 60 seconds. The red light flashes twice. The red led on when charging, the blue led on when fully charged.
- Unable to power on while charging
- Model: HAKII WIND II
- Distance: 10-15M
- Bluetooth Protocol: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Talk time: About 5h
- Charging time: About 1h
- Battery: 150mAh
- Bluetooth Version: V5.2+EDR
- Play time: About 6h
- Frequency range: 2402-2480MHZ
- Charging volt: USB DC5V
- Transmission level: Class2
- Standby time: 230h
- Weight: About 40g
- Glasses storage box
- Charging cable
- Fiber glasses cloth